Golf Cart Regulations:
- You must follow all traffic signs located in park.
- Your site number must be clearly displayed on your golf cart.
- You must have certificate showing that the golf cart is insured under your policy.
- You must be at least 16 years old to operate a golf cart on property.
- Golf carts must have proper lighting to be driven after dark flashlights are not an appropriate substitution.
- Manufacturer requirements for seating capacity must be followed.
These regulations are recommendations by our insurance carrier.